Identity Management Contracts
Telos ID identity management solutions are available through these federal contract vehicles.
Transportation Security Administration (TSA)
- Agreement Number HSTS02-11-A-TTCACS3
- Through the agreement, Telos ID provides aviation channeling services enabling the TSA to conduct employee threat assessments necessary to work in an aviation environment.
Defense Manpower Data Center (DMDC)
- Task Order Number - GS09Q08DF0017 Project Number - 9T8SDWIS15R6
- The contract implements and supports the Defense Manpower Data Center (DMDC) identity protection and management programs. This includes fielding, technical services, configuration management, and maintenance support for the Real-time Automated Personnel Identification System (RAPIDS) program. In addition, the contract implements DMDC enterprise systems and provides worldwide maintenance support to the Defense Biometric Identification System (DBIDS) and the Non-Combatant Evacuation Operations Tracking System (NTS).
Biometrics Operations and Support Services (BOSS-U)
- The contract provides a broad range of biometrics services, technical and management expertise, and solution-related enabling products in one or more of the functional categories to meet the mission needs of the Biometrics Task Force (BTF).
Telos Identity Management Solutions GSA Schedule
Telos GSA Schedule
Air Force Network Centric Solutions (NETCENTS)
- Network-centric information technologies, networking equipment, and services, as well as voice, video, and data communications hardware and software.
Army Desktop and Mobile Computing-2 (ADMC-2)
- The Army's primary source for commercial off-the-shelf desktops, notebooks, ruggedized and semi-ruggedized devices, printers, and peripherals.